Whether you’re a reluctant home cook or a budding chef, we’ll help you make the most of your goodbox.
So you can whip up tasty, nutritious meals and avoid any waste.
You’ll get a different recipe card with your delivery each week. And there’s a whole collection to choose from here too.
- Vegetarian chilli & caul rice
- Shredded veg and chicken salad with sesame dressing
- Roasted sweet potato & carrot soup
- Ratatouille with poached eggs
- Mediterranean chicken with roasted veg
- Mallorcan tumbet
- Lemony courgette linguine
- Greek stuffed peppers
- Chicken & vegetable curry
- Cauliflower and potato curry
Inspiration & tips
Want some foodie ideas? Tips to get more from your goodbox? Nutritional insights?
In our blogs, we plan to cover everything from seasonal eating to wellbeing in the workplace to fun health facts for kids. If there’s a topic you’d like us to cover, let us know.
- 12 Tips for Making Your Food Last LongerHere at Goodbox we are passionate about supporting people to eat well for less, and understand how they can make the most of their food to minimise food waste. In today’s blog we share some of our top tips to making your food last longer. Save avocados with lemon juice If you happen to have […]
- Goodbox partners with Homeless Street AngelsDoing good is at the heart of everything we do here at goodbox. We are thrilled, therefore, to be partnered now with an incredible Leeds charity, Homeless Street Angels. As you know, for every goodbox you order, we use £1 to buy extra produce and deliver it to the local people who need it most. […]
- Cauliflower and Chickpea South Indian CurryThis curry is a firm favourite of ours so we thought it would be worth a share. It’s creamy, aromatic and delicious so definitely worth making for a weekend treat. Simply serve with basmati rice and a garlic naan. INGREDIENTS (4 portions): 3 diced white onions 6 cloves of peeled garlic 70g chopped ginger 1 sliced […]
- Thai Style Sweet Potato Soup with Peanut and Coriander ToppingLet’s face it, most of the time soup is a pretty uninspiring meal. ‘Soup of the day’ is normally a plethora of borderline veg that needs using up, often leading to a pretty disappointing lunch or starter. This, however, is a soup with some real purpose! It’s delicious, spicy, creamy, vegan and super simple to […]
- Autumn EatsAs the temperature drops, we seek foods that warm us from the inside out. Autumn is all about eating nourishing, comforting foods that strengthen our immune system and boost our energy.
- Can you support your Immune System with food?Yes, you can! And these 3 steps will show you how. When we come up against a threat like an infection, a toxin, an allergen or stress, our bodies support us and bring us back to balance.