Great one tray bake that packs in the veggies
Gluten Free | Makes: 4 | Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 40 mins | Total time: 60 mins
250g potatoes (white or sweet) chopped into
1 courgette diagonally sliced
1 red onion cut into wedges
1 pepper de-seeded and cut into chunks
6 plum tomatoes, halved
12 pitted black olives
2 chicken breasts
1 tbsp green pesto
3 tbsp olive oil
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/ Gas 6/fan oven 180C. Spread the potatoes, courgette, onion,
pepper and tomatoes in a shallow roasting tin and scatter over the olives. Season with salt
and coarsely ground black pepper.
2) lash the flesh of each chicken breast 3-4 times using a sharp knife, then lay the chicken on
top of the vegetables.
3) Mix the olive oil and pesto together until well blended and spoon evenly over the chicken.
Cover the tin with foil and cook for 30 minutes.
4) Remove the foil from the tin. Return to the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes until the
vegetables are juicy and look tempting to eat and the chicken is cooked through (the juices
should run clear when pierced with a skewer).
- Cauliflower and potato curry
- Chicken & vegetable curry
- Greek stuffed peppers
- Lemony courgette linguine
- Mallorcan tumbet
- Mediterranean chicken with roasted veg
- Ratatouille with poached eggs
- Roasted sweet potato & carrot soup
- Shredded veg and chicken salad with sesame dressing
- Vegetarian chilli & caul rice