Makes: 4 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 25 mins | Total time: 35 mins
4 peppers (red, yellow or green)
1tbsp olive oil
Feta cheese, crumbled
200g (6½oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
50g (1¾oz) black olives, stones removed
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
Grated zest of 1 lemon
1 garlic clove, crushed
4tbsp basil leaves
1) Heat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6). Halve each pepper lengthways and discard the seeds and membrane. Brush the peppers in a little oil, then place on a baking tray.
2) Combine the feta, tomatoes, olives, onion, lemon zest, garlic and half the basil, then use to fill each pepper.
3) Drizzle with the remaining oil and bake for about 25 minutes, or until the peppers are tender. Garnish with remaining basil.
- Cauliflower and potato curry
- Chicken & vegetable curry
- Greek stuffed peppers
- Lemony courgette linguine
- Mallorcan tumbet
- Mediterranean chicken with roasted veg
- Ratatouille with poached eggs
- Roasted sweet potato & carrot soup
- Shredded veg and chicken salad with sesame dressing
- Vegetarian chilli & caul rice